Gracie had her two month check up on the 4th. Over the last two weeks, she's had this rash all over her face. We asked the doctor about it and he said its part of cradle cap that extends to the face. Nothing serious, but he told us to wash her hair with Selsun Blue and it would go away. We'll see what happens. She received three shots at the visit. Poor thing. On a good note, she is doing fantastic! She's growing like a weed and gaining weigh like a champ! I honestly can't figure out where the time is going. I can't believe she's already 8 weeks old.
Our little happy munchkin...

She's getting those rolls on her legs. Yay!
Gracie's stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 5 oz (75%) Length: 23" (90%) Head circumference: 15 cm (40%)
Miss Olivia had her 5 year check up at the same time. She had her first eye exam and did great. She got shots for Kindergarten and did great. She didn't even cry! I was so impressed.
Olivia's stats:
Weight: 43 lbs (60%) Height: 44" (80%) BMI: 60% Vision: 20/40 both eyes
She's thinned out more and isn't as tall. She's always been in the 95% or more for her height. Maybe she's going to slow down a little now. Dr. Judd said the 20/40 vision is normal for her age, so I'm not worried. I didn't know that they had started doing BMI on kids though. Nothing like making your 5 year old start worrying about being too big! Wow.

4 scribbles...:
Your girls are just flat out gorgeous!
So 60% BMI means what?
Surely it doesn't mean she's 60% body fat right?
Well rash or no rash she sure is a cutie and I'm glad she's doing so well.
Perfect!! The girls, the stats.....everything! Just love this little family!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is that old.
Post a Comment