Every year at Easter time, Brad's office does an Easter Egg hunt for the employee's children. They hide tons of eggs throughout the classroom, and the young kids get to go search for them. They are filled with TOO. MUCH. CANDY. Then to top it all off, they serve loads of sugar cookies and chocolate milk to the kids. Needless to say.... the kids LOVE it and have a blast. Thank goodness they did it earlier in the day this year instead of right before dinner like last year.
Tagen really got into it this year. She was able to run and get lots of eggs and
I'm pretty sure she realized the point to it this time around. She fought hard for her eggs.
Olivia and Tagen filling their baskets.

Tagen wouldn't look at me to take her picture.
This is the result of a massive sugar high!
Need I say more?
We love the tradition of going to Brad's work and I'm grateful he works in a place that is so family friendly.
They are great with the holidays and doing things for the kids.



3 scribbles...:
That is really nice. It's great when employers are family friendly...especially when daddy spends the majority of his time there.
Your girls are just so cute!
What a fun time! Your girls are getting so big.
I love Olivia Kate's big grin. What a fabulous Easter celebration!
Post a Comment