Tagen is 18 months old already! I'm having somewhat of a hard time believe it. And even though I'm thoroughly enjoying her time in nursery and watching her learn new things every day, there is a tiny part of me that wants to see it slow down.... just a little.
She is still a complete ham and a little bundle of joy.
I recently took her to her 18 month check up where she was treated for yet another ear infection.... (tubes will be coming soon....) She checked out very healthy and on track overall. Here are her stats.
Weight: 24 lbs (75%) Length: 33.6" (95%) Head Circumference: 18 3/4" (50%)
One week after her appointment, she started with another sore in her diaper area like she had in April. We are treating her with the heavy antibiotic, Clindamycin, again. I think we caught it fast enough this time so we won't end up at Primary Children's. Whew! But, even with all that garbage going on, she's still playing hard and enjoying each moment of the day.
A few things she is really into right now is coloring. She REALLY likes to color. She especially likes to color my walls, the floor and her highchair. Thank goodness for Mr. Clean erasers! She loves playing with her big sister, dolls, and sidewalk chalk. She's saying a few words. Her favorites are Mommy, Daddy, baby, bubble, Papa, nose, mouth, Oea (Olivia), Nana (food), Me!, Yay!, and Weeeee! The last two are usually shouted while she's really enjoying what she's doing. She loves watching animals of every kind as long as they aren't directly in her face.
Her favorite foods are craisins, grapes, cheese, bread, frosted mini-spooners, apples, bananas, watermelon,
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and banana bread muffins.

6 scribbles...:
I can't believe she's 18 months already as well.
How are you feeling?
Liah got her first set of tubes at that age as well. It was the best thing we ever did. I felt like I had a new little girl when it was over :)
Yeah Tagen-ater!!! We sure love you kiddo!
I'm glad to find your blog too. I went back and read quite a few of your past blogs. The were all really fun. I especially love all of the pictures. Cute, cute, cute family. Nice work Carrie!
Why Nana for food? She is too cute!
You can tell she has a Big Personality just waiting to reveal itself to you, just as soon as she can talk well enough!
What a Doll!
Post a Comment