Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Missing in Action

My lack of blogging lately is MOSTLY due to this.....................

Yes, I'm pregnant.

I am 12 weeks along and finally feeling like I might be coming out of the 1st trimester "Zombie land." I feel mostly good. No real morning sickness, no throwing up... I'm. just. completely. EXHAUSTED. I haven't been to the doctor yet because my wonderful OB has been out of the country doing humanitarian work. I have my first appointment next week.

So, our little family of four will be increasing in February. My actual due date is Valentine's day. It feels like Déjà vu because that was Tagen's due date also.

So, please forgive me for my lack of blogging both here and on my picture blog.
I'm hoping to have more energy to be able to do more pictures soon.

20 scribbles...:

Sara said...

Congrats! That is so great!

Brad said...

What the? Are you serious? Ok, who's responsible for this!!

Melissa said...

LOL
Brad's comment is funny.
Congrats Carrie.
I just seemed like you gave up breast feeding!!
It's always the way right.
This is fantastic news.
I"m glad you're feeling better.
That first trimester is a tough one.

Jill said...

I KNEW IT!!!! The car purchase tipped me off!!! LOL!!! Yipee!!

Laura said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!! CONGRATS!!! I am thrilled for you all.

Kay said...

Bwa-hahahahaha!

Oops, I mean.... My, what lovely news! Babies are just the thing, aren't they! Oh, and they grow up so fast, you'll be marrying them off before you know it. Loads of luck, darling!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (choking) HAHAHAHA!

Sarah said...

YEAH!! So happy for you guys. So happy for coming baby...for you feeling better...for more posts to come.

(I echo Brad, really, with "what the? are you serious?" Was completely surprised!)

Julie said...

Wa-hoo!!! More babies!! Aunti Julie is so excited!! Now you really do need a break, eh Carrie! I will check my schedule and we'll get down there to help out! Is this a little mini-Brad in the works? I wonder? :)

Sarah said...

(Sheesh. We all must be online right now. I submit my comment and it comes up with five more people congratulatng you. You are LOVED.)

Rosanne said...

Congrats! Very exciting! Hope you feel better quickly. 13 weeks is my lucky number. Hope you get more energy soon!

RaShawn said...

I thought you were! I am sooooo excited for you!

Kat said...

Oh you too are sneaky...a little percaset hanky panky??? Hmmm??

CONGRATS!! Hope its blue!!

Brad said...

Kathleen! This is a family friendly blog!

So Babe, what got into you!!??

Hawks Family said...

Wow - congrats! That's awesome news.

Tiffany said...

Congrats, maybe a boy this time?? If not, girls are always great, right?

Cherringtons said...

How fun!! Hopefully everything will go well and that you will start good again! I have been completely exhausted with my third, good luck! So excited for you guys, congrats!!

Ephra said...

WAAAHOOOOOO!!!! You have such beauties you need to have a dozen!!!!

Brad said...

LOL Ephra - they're babies, not donuts!

Amie said...

No way!!!!! Ha! Congrats you guys!!!!

wendyberd said...

YAY!!!
awesome!!!!