
(As requested)
Here's Brad.. Not the best quality picture, but what do
you expect from such a LONG LONG time ago.

Me... A REALLY REALLY long time ago...
Do they look like me or Brad?
They each have their own look, but I'm still surprised at how much they look alike...

Olivia

Tagen
11 scribbles...:
Yes, they look like you! I love that both pictures they have messy faces! LOL
Wow they look like twins!! That's amazing.
Do you have a baby pic of Brad at that age too?
That'd be awesome.
You look just like yourself! I can't believe just how little we change. The girls do bare a striking resemblance and do have their own look. Too cute!
Hmmmmmmm that's a tough one.
I think they look more like each other than one of you guys.
Hard to say.
WOW! I thought the second pic was Olivia... I think they are precious and they look SO much a like. However, I think they look most like you.
I love the comparision picture of the girls! Messy food, cheeks, and all.
I agree that the girls definately belong to you...but sometimes something about Olivia (maybe her smile?)screams Brad.
Crazy! It's a family of clones!!! You all 4 look a lot alike. Seriously though, you guys make such darling little girls. Cuteness!!!
Loved the pics - it's so fun to go back and compare pics of when you were little. Funny how close the two girls look isn't it?
Wow they look so much alike. I think they look more like you but they definitely have their dad in them. Beautiful girls!
Out of the girls, I think that Olivia has the most of Brad in her but Tagen is definately you!
At first look they both look like Carrie, but I have seen Brad in them as well. So I'd say its 60/40. Hahahahaha!
Post a Comment