Olivia absolutely LOVES the Little Einsteins. I don't mind her watching them because she learns lots of interesting information and other stuff. I'm beginning to realize just how much she has learned. We have a book titled, "Little Einsteins Halloween Surprise." The story goes that the four little Einsteins have to visit different historical landmarks to get stuff for their Halloween costumes so they can attend a costume ball. They visit the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany. While there, Quincy gets to play an alpenhorn that sounds like "BAAH-ROOM!"

Well, while driving around the Bountiful Temple this evening, Olivia said, "Mom, look! Jesus is on top of the temple!" I told her it was really Angel Moroni on top. To which she replied, "Yup, and he says, 'BAAH-ROOM! BAAH-ROOM!'" All I could do was laugh. I can see the similarities, can't you?


3 scribbles...:
I love for Roslyn to watch the Little Einsteins show too. That is so sweet about the temple...don't you just love it?
Aren't kids great!
I love it! So cute. She is very perceptive!
Post a Comment