Well, after five years of marital bliss and two kids later, Brad and I finally had pictures done. Our engagement and wedding photos were the last time we had a professional take pictures of us. (Pretty pathetic coming from someone who worked in the photography industry for 3 years...) We thought it was HIGH TIME we had some photographic evidence that we have two children and that we are still madly, deeply in love. Here's a sampling of the results. We love them. We had an awesome photographer named Megan from Lindsay Jane Photography. She was fantastic.

The happy couple...

This kid is seriously so photogenic...
She almost NEVER takes a bad picture.


My little Tagen was so tired... of course she wouldn't take her normal nap
before we went down. She fell asleep shortly after this picture.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.


She really captured the essence of Olivia with this shot.

Our little family...

20 scribbles...:
Looks great Carrie¡
Great pics! I love the feel of them and really those two little angels look beautiful!
They look great!
Glad you got them done. It has been a long time since we've gone the professional route. Maybe these coming holidays.
Your pictures looks great. It is hard to pick a favorite...but among the top is the family one in your header and the Sepia of Olivia kissing Tagen's head! Enlarge them huge and hang them proudly!
They look wonderful. I love the one with the blossoms behind Olivia.
They all look so good. Very cute family! We also need a family photo. The last one Connor was a baby in it.
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)
Your family is beautiful! You guys look great and I can clearly see where Olivia gets that beautiful head of hair!
Oh your gals are so darn adorable!!! You have a beautiful family.
Loved the pics - you have such a cute family!
Very sweet!! Who would have thought that my uncle Brad would have 2 beautiful daughters??? :) Good lookin' family guys!! XOXOXO
Wow, what fantastic photos! I like that Carrie is holding Olivia and Brad is holding Tagen; because at this point those sets favor each other. Hugs to you and your sweet family!
Beautiful family!!! I am glad you got some pictures done! We went for years before we had any done semi-professionally. I think Christopher was 4....so that would be 8 years ago....minus two children. Lookin good!
Oh my goodness! Look at that little nubbin! He is adorable, Carrie!
WOW! PICTURES! they're fantastic. i love the close up of olivia smiling and i love the photo in your blog banner. yay for good family pictures.
Great pictures! You have a beautiful family. Your girls are darling! Olivia is very photogenic, and she is a spitten image of you.
DUDE! i LURV the black and white with olivia and tagen! that one is definately my fav. so kewl!
Carrie, I'm glad you found our blog. Of course you're welcome to drop by anytime. I have some links of fam and friends you might know on my blog too. I LOVE your family photos! Your girls are TOO adorable. I must agree Olivia doesn't take a bad picture. You look great too. Great to hear from you.
Very nice!!! It's really hard to get family pictures done...too much work! Hats off to you for doing it!
those are SUCH great pictures... you have inspired me to go get us some family pictures taken too! It's been FOREVER!!
Post a Comment