So... Yes... Kindergarten started MONTHS ago.
Yes, I have been a slacker on my blog... Yes, I feel bad about it.
But hey! Better late than never, right? Here's to catching up!
Olivia has started school. She's enjoying kindergarten and all the new stuff she's learning. Her teacher is Mrs. Bauer at Bountiful Elementary. She attends school in the afternoon. She LOVES Art days and library days and enjoys recess also. Here are her first day of school pictures.
Traditional 1st day of school pics and overload on cuteness!
The cutest girls in the world!
By the school sign out front. Lots of kids were lined up for this "AMAZING" shot!

8 scribbles...:
LOL
Love it.
Love that you did it even though it's month late and love those pic's of the cute girls.
I'm glad she loves it.
You can see the excitement oozing from her!!!
Oh those first days of school are always soooooo exciting!
Cute pictures! Glad she is enjoying school.
Wahoo! Yes, "Here's to catching up"!
Look at her eager smile. You can tell how ready and excited she was!
Woohoo! She is growing up so fast. I like the pic of all three girls.
Better late than never is my slogan. Tagen is soooo big!! Glad Olivia is liking school.
I keep forgetting that you went private. So I finally looked up your blog... looks like 3 kids is kicking your butt too:)
Post a Comment