That Olivia could be a child model. My goodness! What a fab photo. The face on Tagen is so precious; it's like she wants to say "You want to take my picture, again, mama?" And Gracie looks as cool as a cucumber! Such darlings!
Carrie! I hope you see this comment. I was actually meaning to write you a comment a few days ago to tell you that I'm so glad you follow my blog! That just made my day. But now, I get to comment to also tell you that you won a consolation prize! Wahoo! A "lurker" success story! :)
It's so fun to click over here and see your darling little family. I love that you have 3 girls...so sweet! That's what we swore we were going to have. :) And how fun that you were Lori's EFY counselor. I've only met her a couple times (I knew Wes from high school), but I have been so insanely impressed by her...future General RS pres. in my opinion.
Anyway, email me your address at rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com Thanks!!
9 scribbles...:
They get cuter and cuter every day! Brad is one lucky guy to have 4 beautiful girls around him all the time!
I love them all and want to pinch their sweet little cheeks....*pinch*
Beautiful!
I'm thinking Gracie got off easiest on that walk! :)
So cute! Gracie looks alot like Brad in this picture! Hope ya'll have had a good summer.
All three of them are so beautiful.
Give them hugs for me.
Love, Mom
That Olivia could be a child model. My goodness! What a fab photo. The face on Tagen is so precious; it's like she wants to say "You want to take my picture, again, mama?" And Gracie looks as cool as a cucumber! Such darlings!
I used one of your "Oliviaisms" in my Relief Society lesson last week! What a cutie!
Carrie! I hope you see this comment. I was actually meaning to write you a comment a few days ago to tell you that I'm so glad you follow my blog! That just made my day. But now, I get to comment to also tell you that you won a consolation prize! Wahoo! A "lurker" success story! :)
It's so fun to click over here and see your darling little family. I love that you have 3 girls...so sweet! That's what we swore we were going to have. :) And how fun that you were Lori's EFY counselor. I've only met her a couple times (I knew Wes from high school), but I have been so insanely impressed by her...future General RS pres. in my opinion.
Anyway, email me your address at rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com
Thanks!!
Post a Comment