Today is Tagen's birthday! We are so grateful to have this little munchkin as part of our family. She is a true joy and a blessing.
I'm amazed looking at her photos on how much she has changed over the past two years.
February 10, 2009
October 2009
November 2010
November 2010
Some little Tagen Tidbits that I love about her and want to remember...
Tagen has such a great sense of humor and comedic timing. She has always been a little mischievious and has always seemed to understand the funny moments life brings. But lately, we've really been able to see her personality shine in those moments. She does have a very tender side also. She loves to give out kisses... especially to her new little sister which is followed by a tilt of the head and an explanation of "CUTE!" from her.
She LOVES going to nursery on Sundays and is often found carrying around a baby doll whenever we go to pick her up.
She loves to draw and color and paint. Whenever she gets out the water color paints, she ends up "painting her nails" with them... which is usually the pads of her fingers that get painted.
She is proving to us daily that although she doesn't have much to say, she understands EVERYTHING that goes on around her. She will ask for cereal for breakfast by pointing to it, saying, "ce-al? PINK!" Which, once interpreted means she would like the pink cereal (mini-spooners) for breakfast. We hadn't really taught her colors, but she must have picked up on them while talking about them with Olivia.
She counted to 8 with Brad just yesterday... another trick we didn't know she had learned.
But I think my favorite thing is to hear her playing by herself and realize she is humming the song, "I Am A Child of God."
She also likes to hum "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" while playing.
She loves to have her nails painted, have "pretties" put in her hair, LOVES to pick out shoes,
carry around her baby dolls, and the girl lives to shop!
I'm so grateful to have Tagen as a part of our lives. She adds joy and happiness to our family.
Happy Happy Birthday Tagen!
We Love You!

7 scribbles...:
I loved seeing the baby picture because she still looks like that baby, sure she has changed, but she does in fact look the same. So cute.
Happy Birthday Tagen.
You must be exhausted.
Are you even going to do much for her birthday today?
I love that she's teaching herself things and goes around humming church songs.
Cute.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl. We love you and are so happy to have you as part of our family.
Love Derek, Sara, Amanie, Harlie and Eli
Happy Birthday Mater!! We love you!
She is adorable!
Thanks for your input on my blog- that totally helps! Now I know for the future! Congratulations on your new little one! She is beautiful. It makes me want another baby....almost! Take care!
BTW- that last comment was Jenny, not Richard. Just showing off my blogger skills again!:)
Post a Comment