Whenever my kids start to wake up in the middle of the night again it is an indication to me that they are ready to start baby food. Around the end of May, Gracie started waking up through the night. She's been sleeping through the night since the middle of March so I figured it was time... I started her on rice cereal. She did remarkably well getting it down. I always love the facial expressions that go along with the first taste of food. Priceless.
The big eyes make me laugh.
This was right before she sprayed me and her
She has since resumed sleeping through the night for which I am extremely grateful!

6 scribbles...:
What adorable pictures!!!!! And yay for you posting on your blog again :) My girls each have a dress made by their grandma too, and I love it :)
Man those are the best pictures of her.
That last one is so cute.
She seems like she did alright.
Good luck with the sleeping.
That's the toughest to get used to sleeping only to have your kids start waking up again!
I'm tired just thinking about it.
I just love these pictures. They are such priceless memories! I just might have to take a drive out to Hyrum to go play! :)
So cute! My kids both cried when I tried them on rice cereal. I am glad that your piggies are good eaters, which makes for hopefully a good sleeper.
She is SO adorable!
Can you say "Yummy!" ... she looks like she knows she's accomplished something important!
Post a Comment