Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gracie update

Our little Gracie is almost TWO months old! I cannot believe how fast time is moving. She is such an easy going and happy baby. She only cries when she's really hungry. She started sleeping through the night last week and has done it two or three times. I think we are on the verge of it being a regular thing. She sleeps best and is happiest when there is continual background noise from her sisters. She is filling out and losing some of her hair. Just in the last week or so, she has started smiling in response to us talking to her. Her sisters can't get enough of her and she has her daddy and me wrapped around her finger. We love having her in our home and in our family.
Here are some photos I've snapped, mostly with my phone camera
which is always conveniently with me.
Feb 13th
March 13th
This adorable dress was made by a talented friend, RaShawn.
March 16th
This is the start of one of her smiles.
I barely missed capturing the whole thing.
March 24th
Surprised at something...
March 19th
Peaceful, happy, beautiful Gracie.
We Love You.

10 scribbles...:

Laura said...

OH!!!!! I love her!!!! What a cutie!!!!!

ps. RaShawn's talent is amazing and I treasure our dress :) She is great!

Hawks Family said...

What a doll! I swear just yesterday we were at 2 months with Tate and now it's been almost 10! Enjoy it as much as possible, it goes was too fast!

RaShawn said...

She is just beautiful! So happy for you that she is sleeping through the night! Way to go Gracie!

Sarah said...

yay for UPDATES!

Julie said...

I love the one with her almost smiling. That is such a baby Brad picture!! I remember Brad making faces like that! Oh she is soooooo cute!!

BTW - Rashawn, I want your baby dress pattern!!! I want to make one for my grand baby!

Talbot Family said...

What a sweet little pea. She is darling and I am glad that the family is benefitting from this sweet little piggy. Enjoy your nights, I am still praying for a full nights sleep :)

Richard and Marianne said...

It's about time!!!
Hey, I just thought of this... When is her baby blessing?
Mar

Richard and Marianne said...

Oh... btw (Richard that is BY THE WAY) the last photo is my favorite. Look how content she is with her little life!

Melissa said...

LOL
I love your new 'Speak to me.....' phrase. Love it.
Carrie thanks so much for your comments.
They're very much appreciated.
I wonder who reads my 12 week blog you know and for you to read that WHOLE essay AND comment means a lot.
Love that first shot of Gracie, it reminds me of old photo's I have of myself at that age.

Annette said...

Love that last picture...happy, sweet little angel!